Foundation Escrow needs more Officers! We are an in demand, SOC III Certified, independent escrow company known for exemplary client service.
We have a full sales support team that grows and maintains a strong book of business for your success. Our escrow officers are supported by a leading, high-profile sales team, administrative support staff and management.
We are offering a competitive above-market salary with significant monthly bonuses, full health benefits, 401K plan and paid vacation. We have an escrow officer friendly work environment. NO micromanagement allowed. We value and grow our escrow officers and their work. Employee focused culture and atmosphere with team events, monthly goal setting, and much more!
Foundation Escrow is an independent licensed escrow company that is now hiring! We are hiring Escrow Assistants with recent escrow experience. The Escrow Assistant must have experience in assisting high volume desks with:
- Resale and Refinance transactions.
- Ordering demands, insurance and HOA documents.
- Processing escrows from opening to close.
- Entering information with use of Soft Pro software.
Qualified Escrow Assistants have the ability to work with minimal supervision:
- Provides first class customer service
- Applies organizational skills
- Inclined to multi-task
- Displays a sense of urgency, is a quick learner
- Will-do attitude, strong work ethic
- 2+ years experience
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients (Real Estate Agents, Brokers, Builders, Investors, Lenders) in order to catalyze business development success. This individual will schedule meetings with clients in order to understand their needs. This candidate will be a connector, a networker, and a resource for his/her clients. Sales representatives have an ongoing responsibility for maintaining the customer relationship and servicing the customer’s needs throughout the entire sales process, as well as follow-up for future business.
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting
- Work directly with sales and marketing to enhance your client database
- Demonstrate and teach strong selling and influencing skills