- California Department of Real Estate (DRE) – The DRE is responsible for the administration and enforcement of the Real Estate Law and Subdivided Lands Law. Licensees include real estate brokers and salespersons, prepaid rental listing services and mineral, oil and gas brokers. Real estate brokers may also act as mortgage brokers.
- Escrow Information from the DRE – Chapter 8 of the DRE reference book explains what escrow is, essential elements, instructions and other principles. In this PDF, you can learn more about the technical ins-and-outs of escrow directly from the California Department of Real Estate (DRE).
- Report Escrow Violations – In California, escrow processing can be performed under various forms of licensure. Most commonly, real estate related escrows are performed by independent escrow companies licensed by the California Department of Corporations. To determine if a specific escrow company, title company or real estate broker with an escrow division has been the subject of administrative action, please visit this link.
Real Estate Resources
- Reference Book – A Real Estate Guide – The full real estate reference book from the California Department of Real Estate (DRE). This technical PDF document is a great resource covering all things real estate.
- Zillow – Zillow covers real estate, homes for sale, home prices and values. This is a very helpful real estate site that contains information on 100 million homes in U.S.
Ready to open escrow? Contact us today to get started
Give us a try… we want the opportunity to earn your business! Our team has over 100 years of combined experience and we have successfully closed thousands of escrow transactions. Call Foundation Escrow today to speak with one of our escrow officers, or conveniently start your escrow order online at anytime.